Extended Stays in Sooke, BC
Enjoy Spending Time on the Mild & Wild West Coast
Sometimes you just need to get away for longer. When searching for an ideal extended stay location for your getaway, SookePoint Ocean Cottage Resort is the perfect choice. We offer extended stays year-round (based on availability) – stay a week or stay longer and enjoy everything this beautiful region has to offer.
With all the amenities of home we’re certain you’ll be very comfortable in one of our fully equipped cottage suites, surrounded by the rugged natural beauty for which Sooke is known and loved.
Reasons to extend your vacation in Sooke this year:
- We’re easy to get to – just a short flight or scenic drive to the Island
- Our weather is very mild, even the nearby golf courses are open year round
- We offer a safe and relaxing environment by the ocean – click here for our Resort safety information
- Remote location but only 30-minutes to Sooke amenities – grocery stores, pharmacies, retail shops, and more
- Our accommodations are perfect for family holidays (ask us about a discount if you require 3 or more rooms for family visitors!)
- You can bring your “best friend” (the dog)! Our Resort offers suites that are designated Pet Friendly – Please notify the Resort prior to arrival when bringing a pet.
Ocean-facing balconies for whale watching, storm watching and more!
All the comforts of home!
Wall of glass opening to unbeatable views from your SookePoint cottage
Along with a stunning location, SookePoint Ocean Cottage Resort offers modern and spacious Cottage Suites, each with panoramic Pacific Ocean views.
Our 1, 2 & 3 Bedroom Cottage Suites offer the following amenities, perfect for extended stays:
- Fully-Equipped Gourmet Kitchens
- In-Suite Washer & Dryer
- Wall of Windows Overlooking the Ocean
- Complimentary WiFi
- Friendly Onsite Guest Services
- Nearby Hiking Trails in East Sooke Park
- Beautiful Scenic Drive to and from the Resort
- All rooms are equipped with a Keurig Coffee Maker as well as a starter supply of coffee and tea
Things to do in Sooke:
You’ll find many activities and experiences within 30 minutes of our Resort. Ocean fishing, leisurely walks on the beaches or ocean side trails, wildlife viewing, spas, outstanding dining options… the list goes on.
Reserve your extended getaway:
- Housekeeping: Weekly stays do not offer housekeeping services, suites are cleaned after departure. Monthly stays (27+ nights) include 1 cleaning with amenities refresh per stay.
- Deposits: Guests must be 19 years of age and have a valid credit card to make a reservation. In order to guarantee your reservation, a deposit will be required at time of booking. Please see the deposit schedule below.
- 7-26 night stays – a deposit equal to first night room and tax will be taken at time of reservation.
- 27-119 night stays – a deposit of 50% of the booking total will be taken at time of reservation.
- 120+ night stays – first month and last month deposit will be taken at time of reservation.
- Cancellation Policy: To receive a full refund of deposit, reservations must be cancelled prior to the time frames listed below.
- 7-26 night stays – reservation must be cancelled prior to 7-days of arrival.
- 27+ night stays – reservation must be cancelled prior to 30-days of arrival.
- Pets: Pet fee is $200 per stay. Not all extended stay accommodations are pet-friendly, please check with us in advance. Guests who do not request a pet friendly suite upon booking cannot be guaranteed that one will be available upon arrival.
- Monthly Stays: If reserving a monthly stay of 27-nights or more, taxes are exempt. If stay dates are shortened to less than 27 consecutive days, applicable taxes will be charged.
- All extended stays are based on availability.
- Not valid in conjunction with other offers or promotions.
- Please check individual accommodation pages for the full list of amenities for each suite.