Pet Friendly Accommodations
Bring your "best friend"!
At SookePoint Ocean Cottage Resort, we know it is important to include your “best friend” (the dog) on a family vacation. Our Resort offers a couple suites that are designated Pet Friendly for both cats and dogs.
Please notify the Resort prior to arrival when bringing a pet. Please note that guests who do not request a pet friendly suite upon booking cannot be guaranteed that one will be available upon arrival.
Pet Guest Fee: $50 per pet per stay (up to 2 cats or dogs, under 25lbs)
Pet Damages: If your pet damages the room, you will incur all fees associated with cleaning and repairing the room.
- Pets are not to be left alone in the room and should be contained in kennels when possible.
- In order to guarantee satisfaction to all guests we have designated specific rooms as pet-friendly, as pets can cause serious complications to guests with severe allergies. Please note that guests who bring pets into unauthorized units may face a charge of $500 to deep clean the accommodation following their stay.
- Noise from Pets must not be allowed to interrupt the quiet enjoyment of other guests at the Resort. Refunds to guests due to noise complaints will be the responsibility of the pet owner.
- Pets must be house trained. Please make sure pets are off the beds and all furniture. Additional cleaning charges will be applied if extra cleaning is required.
- When taking your pet for a walk, please clean up after your pet.
- The Owner of the Pet accepts full responsibility for any damage or harm caused by their pet while on Resort premises. Pets exhibiting aggressive behavior towards other Pets or guests will be asked to vacate the Resort.
PET TRAVEL TIPS:
- Ensure your pet is in good physical health before traveling.
- Make sure you bring a crate or kennel.
- Have your address and phone number on your pet's collar.
- Research the area for local veterinarians.
- Do not leave your animals in the car when the weather is warm.
- Bring food and water bowls along with food and water.
- Bring plastic bags so you can clean up after your pet.
- Bring a recent photo so you can accurately describe your pet if they get lost.