West Coast Outdoor Adventure Kayak Tour Package
Luxury Accommodations PLUS a Kayak Tour around Sooke Harbour
Get out and explore the picturesque and wildlife rich Sooke Harbour area. Guilded by West Coast Outdoor Adventure with their famous “Hobie” pedal or paddle powered kayaks you’ll explore the coastline of the village-side of the Sooke Harbour then either venture into the Basin following the sea-star encrusted East Sooke shore line, or peek into the Strait of Juan de Fuca, home of magnificent orca and humpback whales, sea lions and others – depending on the tides and weather on the day.
This Package Includes:
- Luxury accommodations at SookePoint Ocean Cottage Resort
- Kayak tour of Sooke Harbour and the surrounding area – 6 miles in length
Terms & Conditions:
- Package is based on availability between May 1st and October 31st. Advanced reservations recommended.
- Additional tours available for children and adults for an extra cost, ask us for rates.
- Not valid in conjunction with other offers or promotions.
- Must be booked directly with our Resort.
- Minimum 2 people are required for kayak tour to run, maximum 6 people. Minimum 7 years of age.
- Marine life viewings are not guaranteed.
- Tours are based out of Sooke Harbour Resort & Marina, approximately 35 minutes drive from SookePoint Resort.