SookePoint Ocean Cottage Resort
Check-in time is 4:00 pm. Office hours are 9am – 5pm daily, please call the Resort before you arrive for after-hours check-in procedures. You must check-in to front office within 24 hours after arrival to sign authorization.
Check-out time is 11:00 am. If you require a late check-out, please contact the Front Desk and we will do our best to accommodate you. Half-day late check-out rates are available upon request.
SookePoint Ocean Cottage Resort is a non-smoking resort. Smoking is allowed only in designated areas. A $250.00 charge will be incurred if guests are discovered smoking in suites.
SookePoint Ocean Cottage Resort has a courtesy quiet hour of 10:00 pm. Guests will be warned once of a noise complaint without penalty. A second noise complaint will result in eviction from the property without reimbursement.
Guests will be responsible for the condition of their unit in its entirety upon departure. Any damages, mess, or missing items will be the financial responsibility of the tenant.
Each cottage has dedicated parking for one vehicle. Guests must display parking pass enclosed in their check-in package. If you need more space, in order to arrange use of overflow parking for additional or oversized vehicles please contact us in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our housekeeping staff will only service your room upon departure. If you would like additional cleans or a refreshing of supplies, charges may apply.
Guests must be 19 years of age and have a valid credit card to make a reservation. In order to guarantee your reservation, a deposit will be required at time of booking. Please see the deposit schedule below.
- 1-26 night stays – a deposit equal to first night room and tax will be taken at time of reservation.
- 27+ night stays – a deposit of 50% of the booking total will be taken at time of reservation.
- 120+ night stays – first month and last month deposit will be taken at time of reservation.
- Non-refundable offers and the Advanced Purchase Rate – the full amount of room and tax will be taken at time of reservation.
To receive a full refund of your deposit, reservations must be cancelled prior to the time frames listed below.
- 1-6 night stays – Cancellations or modification requests received more than 72-hours in advance of the arrival day can be made without penalty. Cancellation or change requests received within 72-hours of arrival day will result in a non-refundable deposit.
- 7-26 night stays – Cancellations or modification requests received more than 7-days in advance of the arrival day can be made without penalty. Cancellation or change requests received within 7-days of arrival day will result in a non-refundable deposit.
- 27+ night stays – Cancellations or modification request received more than 30-days in advance of the arrival day can be made without penalty, less then 30-days will result in charges in the amount of 50% of the reservation total.
- Non-refundable offers and the Advanced Purchase Rate – The full reservation amount is charged at the time of booking and no refunds will be provided if reservation is cancelled.
- Third party reservations – For reservations not booked directly with the resort, please refer to your original reservation booking provider for cancelation and deposit policy for your reservation.